FTC's capabilities support a broad client base that include U.S. Federal Departments, Agencies, and the Commercial sector. FTC’s customer-centric approach and best business practices provide our clients with Information Technology and Information Management solutions to meet their constant evolving needs and markets.
11700 Old Georgetown Road, Suite 100-5
North Bethesda, MD 20852
Department Of Defense
DoD is responsible for national defense and includes all four branches of the armed services, and sub-agencies. FTC supports the DoD through total workforce planning and support, manpower management, process improvement, information assurance, system engineering, cloud and SOA architecture, and software development related activities. To learn more about the DoD please visit www.defense.gov.
Department Of Veterans Affairs
The VA is tasked to provide our veterans the world-class benefits and services to include health care services, benefits programs and access to national cemeteries to former military personnel and their dependents. In order to carry out their mission, the VA is comprised of three divisions: Veterans Benefits Administration (VBA), Veterans Health Administration (VHA), and National Cemetery Administration. FTC supports VA’s mission by providing program management, data strategy support, software quality assurance, network & telecommunications support, Tier 2 & 3 help desk support, Agile-Scrum training, and technical subject matter expertise. For more information about VA please visit www.va.gov.
Department Of Homeland Security
DHS is responsible for ensuring the safety and security of the US from terrorist attacks and other disasters, specifically focusing on federal preparations to deal with terrorism, cyber security, border security, and customers and emergency management. U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP), sub-agency of DHS, is responsible for managing, controlling, and protecting the nation's borders. FTC supports CBP through business analysis specifically applying requirements visualization, Lean user experience design, Agile coaching and training, Atlassian Administration, and implementation of Agile methodology activities. For more information about DHS and CBP please visit www.dhs.gov and www.cbp.gov.
Intelligence Community (IC)
The Intelligence Community, comprised of 17 separate agencies, is responsible for civilian and military intelligence collection and analysis. The Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), a component of the IC, provides military intelligence to warfighters, defense policymakers, and force planners in the DoD and the Intelligence Community (IC). FTC supports DIA through program management, acquisition support, financial management support, and cyber systems engineering. We also support The National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA) by providing Full SDLC activities. For more information about the IC or DIA please visit http://www.dni.gov and http://www.dia.mil.
Department Of Health And Human Services
HHS oversees the implementation of numerous health and welfare-related programs. The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), a sub-agency of HHS, is responsible for administering Medicare and Medicaid programs, and the State Children's Health Insurance Program (SCHIP). FTC supports CMS with portal development, enhanced data sharing and collaboration, and Commercial Off-The-Shelf (COTS) implementation. For more information about HHS and CMS please visit http://www.hhs.gov and http://www.cms.gov.
Commercial Partners & Clients
FTC strategically partners and supports companies such as the following:
FTC also engages as a subcontractor to provide IT Support Services on other projects which include among others:
- (Capital One) Agile Training and Coaching
- (NGA) TASER PROGRAM, ES&IS Cloud Integration and Data Type Extension
- (MHS) Software engineering for MHS Blood Management Blood Bank and Transfusion Services (BMBB/TS)
- (MHS) Software engineering for MHS Learn Courseware Development, Program Support, and Learning Management System (LMS) Sustainment
- (TMA/MHS) Defense Health Systems Services Program Executive Office (PEO) Defense Health Systems Services (DHSS) Code Maintenance
- (MHS) Information Management Support for DoD Theater Medical Information Program-Joint (TMIP-J)
- (MHS) Development & Testing Center Hosting Services (MHS DTC)
- (IPO) Office of the Secretary of Defense Wounded, and Injured Senior Oversight Committee, Management and Analyst support to the Virtual Electronic Record (VLER)
- (VA T4) James A. Lovell, Federal Health Care Center (JALFHCC) Information Technology Operations, Sustainment, and Infrastructure Support (ITOSIS)
- (VA T4) Software Quality Assurance for Office of Information & Technology, Veterans Benefits Administration, Veterans Benefits Management System (VBMS)
- (ARNG-CSG) U.S. Army National Guard, Office of the Chief Surgeon, Medical Electronic Data Care History and Readiness Tracking System (MEDCHART)